|S.No||Committees||Objectives of Committees|
|1.||Discipline Committee||• To maintain discipline inside the campus
• Make record of absentees and to check uniform
|2||Anti Ragging Committee||
• Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
• Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
• Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.• Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
|3.||Examination Committees||• Draw advance plans for examinations
• Conduct of tests
• On time available availability of question papers
• Maintain records of stationary
• Internal assessment
|4.||Cultural & Sports Committees||• Conduct of games, sports & cultural activities
• Maintenance of records of CCA
|5.||College Maintenance Committee||• Cleanliness of premises, lawns and pots, dustbin, furniture, classrooms, staff room, toilets.
• Maintenance of A/V aids room, science lab, girls and boys common room, computer lab etc.
|6.||Public Relations Committee||• Selection of newspapers, linkages with community/departments/practice schools/press
• To maintain record of press coverage & photograph
|7.||Library Committee||• Selection of newspapers, magazines, journals, textbooks|